I can’t believe I’ve only just discovered baked oats! It’s basically like eating a pudding for breakfast! You can mix and match the fruit, plant based milk and any other ingredients to keep things exciting!
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 80g jumbo rolled oats
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, cut into small chunks
- Handful of raisins
- 3 squares of dark chocolate (I use 85%), cut into tiny chunks
- 50g omega seed mix (or any seeds you prefer)
- 100ml coconut milk
- Soya Yoghurt
- Almond Butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (fan)
- Place the oats in an oven proof dish and cover with water (so the oats are just covered)
- Whilst the oats are soaking, cut the apple, chocolate and prepare the remaining ingredients
- Place all the remaining ingredients into the dish, combine well and place in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes
- Serve with yoghurt and almond butter. Enjoy!