So I know it sounds weird to put Thai Red curry paste into a pasta dish, but believe me it’s so good and is so nice to have something a bit different! It’s also a really quick and easy dish to make on a busy evening.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 serving of wholewheat pasta (I probably eat two portions to myself!)
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp vegan Thai red curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk (or enough milk that just covers the pasta when in the pan)
- Handful of fresh spinach
- In a small saucepan on a low heat, sauté the pepper and garlic in the olive oil for 3-4 minutes
- Add the curry paste and combine well with the pepper and garlic
- Add the milk and stir well so that the curry paste is well integrated
- Add the pasta and bring to the boil
- Leave to simmer for 15 minutes, or until the pasta is soft and the milk has become creamy
- Add the spinach and combine well so that it wilts
- Serve in a big dish and enjoy!