These pancakes are the ultimate chocolatey treat! The chocolate comes from Cacao which has so many good health benefits, so feel no guilt!
Ingredients (makes 4 pancakes):
- 90g Plain Flour (white or brown)
- 10g Cacoa
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Milled Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 100ml Oat Milk (or any milk alternative)
- 1 tsp melted Coconut Oil (extra for the pan)
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine well so a thick batter is formed
- On a medium heat in a small frying pan, heat up 1/4 tsp of Coconut Oil for each pancake
- Pour a heaped tbsp of the batter into the pan. Once the middle of the pancake begins to bubble, the pancake should be ready to flip
- Repeat this until all of the batter has been used
- Then put your stack of pancakes into the microwave for 30 seconds to ensure they are thoroughly cooked in the middle
- Top with Coconut Yoghurt, Granola, Cacao Nibs and Coconut. Enjoy!