There is nothing worse than being a bit peckish in the afternoon. These bars are a delicious treat that will keep you going until dinner!
Ingredients (makes 16):
- 150g Jumbo Rolled Oats
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- 50g dried Apricot, cut into little chunks
- 50g Mixed Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp hard Coconut Oil, melted
- 5 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (fan)
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients
- Line a medium square tin with some baking paper
- Add the mixture to the tin, spread evenly and push down with a spoon
- Place in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Once cooked, allow to completely cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!