I could eat oats all day everyday so this Bircher Muesli is a new favourite of mine!
It is also perfect topped with Butternut Squash Seeds that saves them going to waste when you cook with Butternut Squash for a dinner or soup. All you have to do is save the seeds, wash and dry them and then bake them in the oven for 10 minutes! You could even flavour them with some Cinnamon to make them even tastier!
- 50g Porridge Oats
- 2 tbsp vegan Coconut Yoghurt
- 50-100ml Almond Milk (depending on what texture you like)
- 3/4 mashed Banana
- 1 tsp desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp milled Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Maca Powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp Cherry Compote
- 1 heaped tsp Almond Butter
- 1/4 chopped Banana
- Butternut Squash Seeds
- Place all of the ingredients for the Bircher Muesli in a medium bowl and combine well
- Serve in a smaller bowl and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
Tip: This can also be made the night before for some overnight oats!