I seem to accidentally incorporate Peanut Butter into every meal I can, so it is obvious that it found its way into my Chocolate Tart! If unlike me you are not a Peanut addict, you can replace the Peanut Butter for Orange or Mint extract, or be original and have it plain! Whatever way, Chocolate Tart will always be delicious!
- 1 sheet pre-rolled Shortcrust Pastry (Jus-Rol and Lidl own are vegan!)
- 1 tin full fat Coconut Milk
- 200g vegan Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp smooth Peanut Butter
- Handful of Salted Peanuts
- Pre-heat the oven according to packet instructions and line a tart dish with the Pastry
- Prick several times with a fork all over the Pastry and place in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Once the Pastry is cooked, allow to fully cool
- Once the Pastry is fully cooled, evenly spread a thin layer of the Peanut Butter on the base
- Then make the filling by brining the Coconut Milk to the boil in a small saucepan. Once it is bubbling, add broken up pieces of the Chocolate and continuously stir for 5 minutes until the chocolate is fully melted and is a thick, creamy consistency
- Pour the mixture into the tart filling, it should nearly fill entirely up to the sides
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes and then sprinkle the Peanuts over the top
- Place back into the fridge for 2 hours so that it fully sets. Enjoy!