This is my new favourite breakfast as it tastes soooooo much like Carrot Cake! Luckily it is also very nutritious and will easily keep you going until lunch time!
- 50g Jumbo Rolled Porridge Oats
- 100ml-150ml Oat Milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1/2 grated Carrot (a little extra for the topping)
- 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp milled Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Maca powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp Seeds (I use an omega seed mix, but use whatever seeds you prefer)
- Small handful of Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place the Oats, Oat Milk, Carrot and Cinnamon in a small saucepan and place on a medium heat for 6-8 minutes, continuously stirring
- Once the Oats have cooked, turn the heat off and add the milled Chia Seeds and Maca Powder and thoroughly combine
- Place the cooked Oats into a bowl, add all of the toppings and enjoy!