I have a new obsession with overnight oats, so I thought why not combine it with one of my favourite desserts? These oats taste just like Bakewell Tart and it’s acceptable to have it for breakfast!
- 50g Jumbo Rolled Oats
- 50ml Oat Milk (or more if mixture is too thick)
- 2 tbsp plain Soya Yoghurt
- 2-3 chopped Dates
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- Almonds to serve (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the Almonds) in a medium bowl and combine well- it should be a gloopy consistency and not too thick
- Place in a jar and store in the fridge for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight)
- In the morning, sprinkle over some Almonds and enjoy straight from the jar!