After seeing so many pretty photos of smoothie bowls online recently, I thought I’d finally venture to try and make my own! The decorating was so satisfying and makes a cracking photo! But most importantly, these bowls are so nutritious and will keep you going until lunchtime. You can mix and match with the toppings as well as the fruit used in the smoothie.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1/4 cup frozen Mango
- 1 Banana
- 50g of chopped Spinach
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk (or any milk alternative)
- 3-4 tbsp Homemade Granola (see previous)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Kiwi
- Handful of Raspberries
- Place the frozen Mango, Banana, Spinach and Almond Milk in a food processor
- Blitz for a couple of minutes or until well combined- make sure you scrape down the sides
- Pour into a flat bowl and decorate as you wish!